- 4 Dec. 2017: Check out our recommender app for NIPS 2017
- 23 Aug. 2017: New version of our preprint, Exchangeable Random Measures for Sparse and Modular Graphs with Overlapping Communities, with comparisons to competing models (Thanks Xenia!)
- 10 Nov. 2016: I defended my PhD thesis, Probabilistic and Bayesian nonparametric approaches for recommenders systems and networks
- 23 Oct. 2016: rchallenge v1.3.0 is now available on CRAN
- 16 May 2015: Two communications accepted at JdS 2015
- 12 Mar. 2015: My application to MLSS Tübingen was received!
- 11 Dec. 2014: Preprint of Biips paper available!
- 25 Nov. 2014: New release of Biips software available!
I graduated my PhD in Statistics and Machine Learning [CV] at
- INRIA Bordeaux - Sud-Ouest, in ALEA and CQFD teams
- Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux (IMB), CNRS UMR 5251
- Université de Bordeaux
From Nov. 2009 to Jun. 2013, I was R&D engineer at INRIA Bordeaux in ALEA team.
I completed my Master’s degree in Mathematical Modeling at the french INSA engineering school.
- Bayesian (nonparametric) modeling and inference
- Probabilistic low-rank modeling
- Statistical machine learning
- Recommender systems, collaborative filtering
- Monte Carlo methods: MCMC, SMC
I co-organized the Statistical Machine Learning Reading Group in Bordeaux.
I was member of the ANR project BNPSI.