Plot the density of submissions over time.
plot_activity(history, baseline = "baseline", col = 1:length(history),
alpha.f = 0.7, bw = 3600 * 24, by = 4, xlab = "Date",
ylab = "Submissions intensity", bty = "l", fg = "darkslategray",
col.axis = fg, col.lab = fg, text.col = fg, ...)
- list of the submissions history per team as returned by
- string. name of the team considered as the baseline that will not be plotted.
- colors of the teams.
- factor modifying the opacity alpha of colors; typically in [0,1].
- real. the smoothing bandwidth to be used by
density in seconds.
- real. height of the interval between two teams in nb of submissions.
- xlab, ylab
- axis labels. see
- bty, fg, col.axis, col.lab
- graphical parameters. see
- the color used for the legend text. see
- further parameters passed to